Your First Trip to Paris June 6 -13, 2016


For complete information, go to my website:
www.rebeccacaraveo.com

6 Days 7 Nights

$2999 Single - Land Only
$2499 Double - Land Only

Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day

It has been a busy weekend pour moi. Band practice in the OC, beating home the storm, and even gallery sitting at Spectrum. There is an incredible show at Spectrum at this very moment. It's our 2009 New Members Show, but don't let the name fool you. The caliber of this work is marvelous, so don't let it slip by without taking it in. (Maybe even buy one, and help support the gallery!)

Hmmm, the other thing I wanted to mention is that I have scheduled my birthday show for May 16, 2009 at Audie's Olympic. Stay tuned for the sordid details, and let me start the rumor that Hellbound Hayride has promised to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment