Your First Trip to Paris June 6 -13, 2016


For complete information, go to my website:
www.rebeccacaraveo.com

6 Days 7 Nights

$2999 Single - Land Only
$2499 Double - Land Only

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Catching Up with Me

Let's see. Well first, Cattie Ness and the Revenge had a brilliant show at the Rockabilly Revenge 6. Lots of friends I haven't seen in a long while who joined us in Long Beach for a good old time. Thanks for coming out and all these years of support. There's actually a video for Triflin' Woman on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXfOV0a6I2c



Also at Spectrum Gallery, this is the last weekend to catch the lovely black and white nudes of Bob Barks, and also the huge scenics of Purple Hat. Wit the purchase of Bob's latest book, you also receive a free print. Feel free to call the gallery at 559-266-0691.



I have been spending lots of time in the darkroom myself, examining three years worth of proof sheets for my show next year celebrating my twentieth anniversary in photography.



The dates for my fall trip Paris for Art Lovers are confirmed as November 16 through 23, 2009, and will include ParisPhoto at Carrousel du Louvre. E me for details or check my website: La Belle France Tours . I have had a lot of interest in this trip, so sign up early.

Last weekend my husband and I went to the OC for the Hardcore Reunion show that featured lots of 80's hardcore bands (and friends) like No for An Answer, Carry Nation, Head First, Chorus of Disapproval and Black Spot. These bands and more are highlighted in the new book Radio Silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment