Your First Trip to Paris June 6 -13, 2016


For complete information, go to my website:
www.rebeccacaraveo.com

6 Days 7 Nights

$2999 Single - Land Only
$2499 Double - Land Only

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Parties for the Parkway Kickoff Event

I am so excited to attend. This is the first time I've been asked to donate one of my works to the River Parkway Trust, and this is one of those big fancy fundraising parties where all the who's-whos show up. This year it's at the new Clovis Veterans Memorial District Building in Old Town Clovis.

If you're not familiar with the Kickoff, this is actually the first of a yearlong series of fundraising events, with over seventy parties this year. These small intimate parties are as diverse as an Evening in Provence (complete with games of petanque, hosted by my petanque club) to a Barndance (at the Hallowell Barn) to an architect Art Dyson themed party on the Kings River at the home of my friends, Deb and Gregg Lapp. The money raised supports Trust's the effort to protect the San Joaquin River and helps to connect people to the river through programs and activities.

And I won't hide the fact that I'm excited about the food. There will be food from fabulous restaurants and caterers including my favorite, Sam's Italian Deli, where the guys know me by name. Plus lots of the local wineries as well.

The admission fee is $35 for members and $40 for non-members at starts at 5:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment