Your First Trip to Paris June 6 -13, 2016


For complete information, go to my website:
www.rebeccacaraveo.com

6 Days 7 Nights

$2999 Single - Land Only
$2499 Double - Land Only

Friday, August 14, 2009

Neglecting the Blog for Facebook

In the last few months I have become a Facebook junkie! Add me there:) Rebecca Caraveo

I enjoy the immediacy of the interaction, connecting with childhood friends, not so childhood friends and all my these days friends. It's afforded me the opportunity to be on TV three times now, picked up a few cool rock and roll gigs, and have been able to share photographs from events that some folks were at and some folks missed. Even some of my European cousins are on it, one that I've never even met. Tres cool...

Oooooo, speaking of France...I am more than ready for my fall trip. Already planning events and my wardrobe, and counting the days. Unfortunately, it's still three months away. We tentatively thinking about visiting the ballet at Opera Garnier or a rugby match at Stade de France.

I always like to do something I haven't done before when I visit. Of course, my list just keeps getting longer, but I do have a spot for that in my travel journal, marking them off as I go. Other places on my list are the flea market at Vannes, the Piaf museum, the Picasso museum, the Museum of Montparnasse.

Ok, so add me on Facebook, and follow me everyday! Lots happening out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment