Your First Trip to Paris June 6 -13, 2016


For complete information, go to my website:
www.rebeccacaraveo.com

6 Days 7 Nights

$2999 Single - Land Only
$2499 Double - Land Only

Sunday, August 23, 2009

100 Faces of Fresno - Marcos Dorado

This incredible show is up at Arte Americas, and seemingly enough, I too am one of the 100 Faces! The portraits are so delicate, it's so incredible. I look absolutely lovely, if I do say so myself. Other personal friends of mine include Ray Appleton, Frank Dee and Kristy Page, plus our Mayor Ashley Swearingen. The images range from todlers to seniors.

If you have never visited Arte Americas, you really should. It is a beautiful museum and my favorite highlight is the Day of the Dead procession they host each year. It starts at St. John's Cathedral downtown and makes its way through the streets to the museum. Not to worry, I'll remind you!

No comments:

Post a Comment