Your First Trip to Paris June 6 -13, 2016


For complete information, go to my website:
www.rebeccacaraveo.com

6 Days 7 Nights

$2999 Single - Land Only
$2499 Double - Land Only

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Celebrity ME:)

This afternoon I'm on local cable show "Central Valley Buzz with Chuck Leonard". Chuck hosts local musicians and other cultural artists on his very cool show. I'll be a solo guest today, but will have my bandmates on with me later in the summer. It comes on at 4PM on Channel 33, and is also online at http://www.centralvalleytalk.com .

Also tomorrow, check out Mike Osegueda's column in 7 (Fresno Bee weekend section) and hopefully he will drop my name when he talks about our buds Toshi and Tommy winning the Fresno Art Council's Horizon Award for their restaurant Tokyo Garden at 1711 Fulton.

Tokyo has been a favorite place of mine since the 80's, the very first place I ever had Japanese food, and where I recorded my first album Live at Tokyo Garden. We made it a place to play destination with the Cattie Ness Cafe (my monthly show in the early 90's), and it bloomed from karoake at the bar to a great place for live music. In the rockabilly world, people from all over still ask me about playing Tokyo. We used to even have a saying: "If you don't know where it is, you don't need to be there!" Definitely a place for those 'in with the in-crowd".

No comments:

Post a Comment