Your First Trip to Paris June 6 -13, 2016


For complete information, go to my website:
www.rebeccacaraveo.com

6 Days 7 Nights

$2999 Single - Land Only
$2499 Double - Land Only

Thursday, April 30, 2009

More Cattie Shows!

For fans of my rockabilly band, please add these to your calendar!



My Birthday Show - May 16 - Audie's Olympic - Fresno: Oh yeah! I've invited the OC's HELLBOUND HAYRIDE to headline my birthday show. This means we are playing first, about 10PM. Why are we playing first, when it's my birthday party? (I get this question all the time.) Three simple reasons. First, a lot of my older friends want to see us, so this way they can, and they get into bed at a reasonable time. Second, as the night goes on the bands get more rockin' and I don't want them scaring my older friends (haha, you know who you are) and the younger people get more excited as the night goes on, and third, this way I get to play, then kick back and enjoy my party and my friends. Also on the bill is THE HANGING, from Orange County as well!

SUDZ in the City - May 23 - Chukchansi Stadium - Fresno: Yes, we're playing the big Fresno beer festival at the baseball stadium. We'll go on at 7PM at the left field stage...how appropriate, because I am always coming from left field!

Hillbilly Jeff's Americana Brunch - June 21 - Redwood Bar & Grill - LA: Ooooooh, this is so exciting. This is a huge event every Sunday in downtown LA. Where else can you have brunch, nurse your hangover, and enjoy some good rockin' bands?

Women of Rockabilly - Old Ironsides - June 27 - Sacramento: We're the headliners here! Plus two other female rockabilly led groups. How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment